HP SERVICE SUPPORT IS CRAP NEVER BUY HP Products (1236 Views)
Honor Student
gajiparanikul
Message 1 of 7 (1,236 Views)

HP SERVICE SUPPORT IS CRAP NEVER BUY HP Products

[ Edited ]

Hey Guys...

I have bought the most expensive HP ALL IN ONE PRINTER 8500 OFFICEJET PRO printer and while I was under the warranty period my printer had an error as printer allignment and I register my complain to HP customer service nothing happen till the date...

If customer buys the most expensive printer don't you guys agree they be liable to replace or fix that printer issues no i m in condition to throw my HP printer in Dump... yard.....

Guys I wold suggest you to go for Cannon printer their service is better than HP as I recently bought the printer.....

[Personal Information Removed]

Honor Student
howarddrips
Message 2 of 7 (1,129 Views)

Re: HP SERVICE SUPPORT IS CRAP NEVER BUY HP Products

I agree. I feel totally ripped off by HP. It's the worst product. I purchased an OfficeJet 8500 and I've barely used it over the past year. When I have used it, it's spent most of my ink trying to align itself. Now, it won't print Blue and it spends all of my ink Alligning itself every time it try to print. I will never buy another HP product again. I tried to contact tech support, but they said they would charge me $20 for an answer and they could't guarantee it would work. Hewlett-Packard is a really bad company run by really bad people.

Intern
Quesada
Message 3 of 7 (985 Views)

Totally agree. What has happened to HP? Their products used to be so reliable.

I have the 8500 Allinone A909g which has the known fault with the "ink cartridge error".

Is this why this model is no longer available?

This product is simply "not fit for purpose" and Customer Service(?) have washed their hands of this issue.

I personally believe that their actions are bordering on criminal and would advise any prospective customers to avoid purchasing HP products.

You have been warned!

Student
annie-k
Message 4 of 7 (966 Views)

I TOTALLY agree. Used to think they were the best but no more. Have had trouble with my F2180 virtually since I got it. Persevered too long, now it seems it's too old to bother with. Asked for advise to get software to make my old 3150 series talk to Vista but no help. Off to buy Canon products, bye HP.  :smileysad:

Honor Student
jgeller
Message 5 of 7 (955 Views)

Totally agree; the support is incompetent

I bought a canon also

Student
Dapson4545
Message 6 of 7 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]

Never buy an HP product. Just last year my sister got desktop. One of those 23 inchone all in one touch screen.  Just after six months it packed up. The screen went dark. If you shine a torchlight to it you can still see that it still works but the screen is blank. Before that my brother  has two laptop he got for ourc ousin ,  the screen of on does not work anymore but thel aptops still works if you connect it to a LCD screen. The other one works for a while and just shuts down. I will buy a hp product. My sister is a teacher she is planing on get another laptop. And a couple of her student asked her which laptop does she recommend , she told them which ever you buy never ever buy an hp , be ause it does not last two years. I think  the whole company should be shut down.  I am putting this article on Faceboo,  advisingapoplectic not to buy any of their {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion} products. 

Master's Graduate
SedonaF
Message 7 of 7 (731 Views)

Hello all,

This thread has been closed since it is an old thread from 2011 that has been bumped, and because the topics discussed do not pertain to the solving of problems with HP products.  If you are seeking peer to peer assistance for your product please make a new topic in the related product category.  If you are trying to get HP technical support, please use the following link to find contact information:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

If you have any questions about using the forum please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you,

SunshineF

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation