09-10-2011 04:07 PM
Printer is working but the HP Solution gives an error message stating the device installation is not complete. It has worked in the past but has ceased working. I have uninstalled and re-installed about 3 times with no success.I could live with the error but like the idea of being able to see where my ink levels are at. Help!
12-15-2011 09:19 PM
I'm getting the same problem. Tried clean install numerous times and still not working. Solution center keeps saying that install wasn't complete. I can't even scan anything cause in my device & printers it's not there. When I do the installs it always crashes (freezes) right after it finds the printer on the network. does the network config then locks there at 42%. Some help here from HP would be awesome!.
06-20-2012 09:10 AM
Seems like a WHOLE LOT of people are having this issue. I was on the phone with HP support (a misnomer) for nearly three hours and all they did is screw up my setup more, then offer to call me back at another time.
WHEN WILL HP GET ITS ACT TOGETHER AND PROVIDE A FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM????? WHY DO THEY EXPECT THEIR USERS TO FIX THEIR SOFTWARE INCOMPATIBILITY ISSUES????? Oh, I get it -- it's because it's HP. Why are we not surprised??????
Remind me to NEVER purchase an HP device again. Fool me once . . . .
06-21-2012 07:23 AM
Got mine going... turns out there was an update from MS
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)