Question

Student
babiblegirl
Message 1 of 5 (830 Views)

HP Solution Center for Hp Photosmart wireless D110a series printer; device installation not complete

Printer is working but the HP Solution gives an error message stating the device installation is not complete. It has worked in the past but has ceased working. I have uninstalled and re-installed about 3 times with no success.I could live with the error but like the idea of being able to see where my ink levels are at. Help!

Student
nivanog
Message 2 of 5 (760 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center for Hp Photosmart wireless D110a series printer; device installation not comp

The same happens to me and I don't know what to do. I have installed and desinstalled several times.

Top Student
Meengin
Message 3 of 5 (702 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center for Hp Photosmart wireless D110a series printer; device installation not comp

I'm getting the same problem.  Tried clean install numerous times and still not working.  Solution center keeps saying that install wasn't complete.  I can't even scan anything cause in my device & printers it's not there.  When I do the installs it always crashes (freezes) right after it finds the printer on the network.  does the network config then locks there at 42%.  Some help here from HP would be awesome!.

Knowledge is a fountain of wealth and mine only cost me a couple of bucks in late fees.
Student
emmie1
Message 4 of 5 (515 Views)

Seems like a WHOLE LOT of people are having this issue.  I was on the phone with HP support (a misnomer) for nearly three hours and all they did is screw up my setup more, then offer to call me back at another time. 

WHEN WILL HP GET ITS ACT TOGETHER AND PROVIDE A FIX FOR  THIS PROBLEM?????   WHY DO THEY EXPECT THEIR USERS TO FIX THEIR SOFTWARE INCOMPATIBILITY ISSUES?????  Oh, I get it -- it's because it's HP.  Why are we not surprised??????

Remind me to NEVER purchase an HP device again.  Fool me once . . . .

Top Student
Meengin
Message 5 of 5 (504 Views)

Got mine going... turns out there was an update from MS

Knowledge is a fountain of wealth and mine only cost me a couple of bucks in late fees.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation