12-08-2011 08:39 AM - edited 12-08-2011 08:41 AM
Ok, so i figured out how to bypass the HP Solution Center (non-solutions). Anyways, i went to my start menu and went to the HP file folder under programs and clicked on HP Document Manager. On the top there is a drop-down menu for tools and clicked "Scan a Document". This then opened another window for scan options. You can change the file format there. The only downfall about this, is that you cannot scan multiple pages in PDF format into one file.
Let me know if this works for you.
01-02-2012 07:37 AM
Here is where mine is located on my computer: I click the start menu, then the "All Programs". I scroll down and there is an "HP" file folder, I open that and click on "HP Document Manager". Or another way is to click on the start menu and then type in "HP Document Manager" (without the parenthesis) into the Search programs and files. Hope this works
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)