Question
'HP Solution Center
Replies (28)

Honor Student
Brotrinde
Message 21 of 29 (606 Views)

Re: 'HP Solution Center

Yes, you can access the scanner via the "WIA" interface. Just use your favourite Imaging Program like Photoshop or else. I think even Paint imports with WIA-settings.

BR

Honor Student
Tbow100
Message 22 of 29 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]

Ok, so i figured out how to bypass the HP Solution Center (non-solutions).  Anyways, i went to my start menu and went to the HP file folder under programs and clicked on HP Document Manager.  On the top there is a drop-down menu for tools and clicked "Scan a Document".  This then opened another window for scan options.  You can change the file format there.  The only downfall about this, is that you cannot scan multiple pages in PDF format into one file.

Let me know if this works for you.

Honor Student
dickcookie
Message 23 of 29 (547 Views)

hello if i click on start menu  i don't find this HP file folder ,where is it?please

Honor Student
Tbow100
Message 24 of 29 (522 Views)

Here is where mine is located on my computer:  I click the start menu, then the "All Programs".  I scroll down and there is an "HP" file folder, I open that and click on "HP Document Manager".  Or another way is to click on the start menu and then type in "HP Document Manager"  (without the parenthesis) into the Search programs and files.  Hope this works

Honor Student
dickcookie
Message 25 of 29 (514 Views)

:smileyhappy:thx for your answer but i still i can't see hp document manager,i just fing HP, then if i click on it comes all that is in relation with HP except the word HP document Manager.

Tutor
kmr1cat
Message 26 of 29 (429 Views)

Re: HP Solution problem

I fully agree!
Top Student
Big_G
Message 27 of 29 (426 Views)

Re: HP Solution problem

Why does this thread indicate the problem is solved? I find no solution--only many people sharing the same issues as I am.

Student
Xork
Message 28 of 29 (378 Views)

Thanks. Tried your solution for the exact same problem and it worked. Any idea what is causing the problem?

Student
delmar-pc
Message 29 of 29 (145 Views)

hp printer will not connect

when i try to use my computer, it tells me i have internal error on my new HP pavilion g7 n0teb00k pc

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation