03-02-2011 08:59 PM
I have an HP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer. It is several years old. I cannot find the actual software CD that came with it.
Somehow, I've lost the hyperlink to the HP Support Assistant specific to my printer. I need to change some settings. I've tried doing it through the properties, but the settings don't stay. The instructions tell me to do it through the Support Assistant, but I cannot even find the support assistant in my apps anywhere.
Can anyone tell me how to find the Support Assistant? And it is NOT the same as going to the HP website's Support Assistant.
01-07-2012 01:34 PM
i have downloaded an hp deskjet d1560 on my ibm thinkpad lap top
i use window xp professional service pack3
i cannot print an email when click print after 5 seconds my window internet explorer shuts down
but if i copy the email than paste on my microsoft office window 2007 i am able to print said email
i have tried every thing to correct this and even reinstall printer and same when check the printer al check out ok so printer is in full working printing condition
how can i print my email???? without copy and paste to m. o. window 2007?
thank you from ogou
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)