Question

Student
dhogue
Message 1 of 2 (429 Views)

HP Support Assistant Icon

I have an HP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer.  It is several years old.   I cannot find the actual software CD that came with it.  

Somehow, I've lost the hyperlink to the HP Support Assistant specific to my printer.   I need to change some settings.  I've tried doing it through the properties, but the settings don't stay.  The instructions tell me to do it through the Support Assistant, but I cannot even find the support assistant in my apps anywhere.

Can anyone tell me how to find the Support Assistant?  And it is NOT the same as going to the HP website's Support Assistant.

Thanks. 

Diane

Honor Student
ogou
Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)

Re: HP Support Assistant Icon

i have downloaded an hp deskjet d1560 on my ibm thinkpad lap top

i use window xp professional service pack3    

i cannot print an email when click print after 5 seconds my window internet explorer shuts down

but if i copy the email than paste on my microsoft office window 2007 i am able to print said email

i have tried every thing to correct this and even reinstall printer and same  when check the printer al check out ok so printer is in full working printing condition

how can i print my email???? without copy and paste to m. o. window 2007?

thank you from ogou

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation