06-09-2009 04:51 PM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
08-23-2010 10:19 PM
My printer is actually a "HP Photosmart C3100 series" . If you can please help me find the correct information to down load so I can begin printing. I have my disk for Macintosh, unfortunately I have Windows & can't find that disk.
02-01-2012 11:30 AM
Hello I have a vivera 4200 series printer I keep trying to scan a doc and get an error code that says connect usb All are plugged I have been able to scan with this printer before and it is a 3 in 1 this has started recently. any help
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)