Question

Honor Student
SOFADOLF
Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)

HP WINDOWS 7 BASIC DRIVER FOR HP PHOTOSMART C3150

LOADED software to scan on (5yr old) HP Photosmart C 3150. WAS printing for years;  Now won't print but only test pages. Won't copy either. Some headings and footers,  in color will print; but not text in pages from Email - from internet Email. Think I need to reload driver : Windows 7 basic driver.      WHERE / HOW do I get "BASIC DRIVER" ?    loading DRIVER prog that includes Photo shop(?)  is so lengthly that I am avoiding that long LOAD 

Intern
Goes211
Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)

Re: HP WINDOWS 7 BASIC DRIVER FOR HP PHOTOSMART C3150

try the printer install wizard.  It will get you the most current Software for your printer.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-122330-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

When the software is downloaded and the printer software install starts there is an advanced option to deselect installing anything but the basic scan and print drivers.   The other software will not be installed since you dont care for it.

I work for HP but my opinions are my own.
Honor Student
SOFADOLF
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: HP WINDOWS 7 BASIC DRIVER FOR HP PHOTOSMART C3150

Thanks, I wil give it a try.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation