08-31-2013 12:41 AM
I just bought the HP deskjet 1056. The instructions say the ink cartridges should snap into place. But there is no snapping going on and they keep falling out. Advice, ideas, etc?
08-31-2013 08:48 AM
Hi, take a look at this link on how to replace cartridges.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation