09-22-2012 10:08 AM
Hi, I have the HP omni 27 operating on window 7 64 bit and already in love with the magic canvas. Quick question: how do I create a magnet? AKA adding pictures, music, video into the magic canvas. I right-click on the background but there's no such things as a Create tab as in tutorial website.
One more things: the canvas freezes when openning some certain application (like Ebay, snap fish, etc) then snaps. After that the canvas can be no longer be opened until I restart my computer. Is there a way to fix this?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation