01-08-2013 11:53 AM
anyone got a suggestion on how to make computer recognize printer or vice versa. installed drivers from hp.com but won't recognize printer when I connect usb cable.
01-08-2013 12:08 PM
Have you tried other port(s), other machine and different cable ? Please note: use USB 2 port only.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)