07-18-2009 01:07 PM
My printer keeps freezine and the error message says that the black cartridge is the wrong type, but it is the right number it says it should be. I just got this second hand and just installed the driver program. i run XP. any ideas??
08-07-2009 05:11 AM
I have same problem. Except that I have had this printer from new and it suddenly decided it didn't like the right hand (i.e. black) cartridge saying it is incorrect. I don't know if I'll get the same problem if I go and buy another. But I'll post here if it fixes it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)