01-04-2014 12:18 PM
My Officejet J4580 all-in-one printer was working perfectly with my WXP PC, but when I upgraded it to W7, it does not recognize it. I downloaded the drivers for W7 from your support site but still HP Solution Center has error missage..."HP OFFICEJET J4500 SERIES DISCONNECTED!" However when I want to print something from thew same PC, the printer works. What did I do wrong? Thanks,
01-31-2014 02:28 PM
I would try the HP Print and Scan Doctor located here:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation