Question

Tutor
kb1113
Message 1 of 25 (2,762 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP photosmart solution center unable to download on HP Photosmart D110 All In One

HP Photosmart D110 Series - CN731A

Windows 7 64 bit

Uninstalled and installed Full Feature Software several times. All updates are installed. Everything installs except for HP Solution Center. Uninstalled and installed current Adobe.

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 2 of 25 (2,755 Views)

Re: HP photosmart solution center unable to download on HP Photosmart D110 All In One

Hello kb1113

Do you receive any errors during the install? Make sure you choose to install using the Rcommended option.

Also when you say everything installed except Solution Center are you referring to the basic print driver?

Are you using the CD or did you download the driver? You can get the latest software for the D110 at the link below.

Photosmart D110a Software

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Tutor
kb1113
Message 3 of 25 (2,752 Views)

Re: HP photosmart solution center unable to download on HP Photosmart D110 All In One

No errors. Used the recommended full feature option from HP site. HP Solution Center is not listed in HP under the programs. 

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 4 of 25 (2,747 Views)

Hello kb1113

Please try the following article. It may resolve your issue.

Setup Failed to Complete

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

Tutor
kb1113
Message 5 of 25 (2,740 Views)

I followed the "setup failed to complete". HP Solution Center is now downloaded but when I try to scan I get the following "Scan cannot be performed because another program or computer is using the networked HP Imaging Device". I have only one computer connected and no other program is running.

Teacher
goes2eleven
Message 6 of 25 (2,730 Views)

Please try to reboot and see if the scan error still persists

Though I work for HP, My posts express MY opinion, and not those of HP.

"Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?" - Nigel Tufnel
Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 7 of 25 (2,725 Views)

Hello kb1113

Please try this article it is should help you figure out the cause and may even resolve the new scan error you are receiving.

Another Program has Control of the Scanner

Tutor
kb1113
Message 8 of 25 (2,719 Views)

I ran both diagnostic programs. Connectivity issue. Won't allow me to select red x to correct. Printer is printing fine. Access to internet is fine. Restarted. Same issue. Drivers are up to date.

Provost
pcwizard
Message 9 of 25 (2,712 Views)

Hi kb1113,

The D110 is using a new version of software which is different from our previous products. The icon to access the Solution Center for this printer should look like a printer with the name of the printer under it. It will appear simular to the screenshot below. Let me know if you have this ison on your desktop?

1.JPG

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Tutor
kb1113
Message 10 of 25 (2,707 Views)

No this is not the icon I have on my desktop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation