HP solution Center fix in windows 8.1

Does HP have a fix for

Windows 8.1 for the Solution Center

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 5 (5,851 Views)

Re: HP solution Center fix in windows 8.1

Hi jr,

I checked both your posts on this subject - neither of which indicate your printer model.

In general the answser is Yes, HP has a fix. 

Whether or not the fix works for you depends in part on whether there is updated software for your printer.

You will need to reinstall a new version of the Full Feature Software from your printer's support page.

After you update the printer software, Restart / Reboot your computer and log in.

Start at

HP Drivers & Downloads

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Student
harrsher
Message 3 of 5 (5,831 Views)

how do you connect to printer que for the officejet 8550 a910?

Honor Student
jr413
Message 4 of 5 (5,812 Views)

Tried that and once I was in the  "Install" part of HP it gave me an error msg that asid it could not find the file or system. I have tried the HP doc and that did not work either. The Wizzard did not work either. My printer is a Photosmart D110a series. Still need help.

Student
jaq222
Message 5 of 5 (1,614 Views)

hi I have a similiar problem. I have photosmart C6380 - and recently upgraded to windows 8.1 - unistalled according to your directions - and downloaded the device softward from the hp website. while reinstalling getting error file missing errors. 

The printer works - but I need the hp solutions center program to work and appear on my computer. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation