02-07-2012 12:52 PM
It says I'm connected but it wont print, it use to but doesn't anymore. It now says 'The printer is not responding'! The blue wireless light is on on the printer.
I have seen other posts where people have said it might be IP address issues and I tried to put the address in my browser to bring up the setting but it doesn't come up.
If this is the issue how else do I get into these setting?
Its so frustrating as it use to print wirelessly and now doesn't!!
I have a MAC Mini and I'm using SKY internet.
Many thanks in advance.......
02-08-2012 05:34 AM
Also to say that i have re-installed the driver and although it says the printer is connected it does say that it couldn't entirely configure it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation