02-27-2009 12:22 PM
02-27-2009 11:30 PM
Hi I am prasanth
May I know exact error message?
However, I am providing some steps that will help us.
Click on start >> RUN.
In Run type %tmp% and press enter.
Delete all files from the Temp Folder.
Then download the file to desktop.
Double click on Download file one it completes download.
Let me know the result.
08-23-2009 09:02 AM - edited 08-23-2009 09:08 AM
01-16-2011 12:23 PM
My HP Deskjet 3845 has been working well on my Windows 7 Pc but now it doesn't. I suspect that the driver is faulty or absent but I haven't been able to replace it.. I have tried going via the Webpage instructions re installation but at Step Four (Manually installing the driver), when I reach item 7 (Click Windows Update) I get a message "Windows was unable to get a list of devices for Windows Update. Please try again later". If it has any bearing, I use Mozilla Firefox to access the Internet. Also, please note that when the printer is switched on, the green light constantly flashes.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation