01-30-2011 02:54 PM
I used other Officeject scanner, the PDF file size is smaller than file created by HP6500. The document was < 500K I further reduced ppi setting from 600 to 100 in HP6500 and changed to "black & white" from "color", they did not help.
What else can I do?
01-30-2011 06:48 PM
After selecting Scan to PDF, click on Advance Option. Here in the new window which opens at the top you can see PDF as selected. Beside this "Options" button will be there. Click on it and a slider will appear. It will be at maximum. so you need to move the slider to minimum or closer to that and click OK Try scanning.
This will reduce the file size.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)