07-22-2012 01:42 PM
HP G72 Notebook - Photosmart 3210 Printer - Software disc I received is not compatiable with Windows 7
I keep getting the following when I try to scan " Refer to device documentation to troubleshoot"
Suggestions to get my printer to scan?
07-23-2012 02:06 PM
Do you have the full feature software and driver loaded for your printer?
Below is a link to the software and drivers.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)