07-01-2011 04:31 PM
I am trying to set my employers new all in one (M1212nf) to scan to the pdf format. However when I go into the settings the option does not seem to be there. Any other HP all in one we have will scan to pdf format.
07-02-2011 02:54 AM
Open HP Solution Centre.
Click on Settings at the bottom.
Click on Scan Settings, Scan Document Settings.
Click on Scan Document button, Document to PDF file.
Click on Manage Shortcuts, then change the settings to suit.
I don’t think that this will give you editable text.
You will probably need some sort of OCR (Optican Character Recognition) program for that.
I use Microsoft Office Document Scanner to scan to Microsoft Word
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)