Question

Top Student
rkbowley
Message 1 of 8 (17,084 Views)
Accepted Solution

How do I install printer software on HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus? Windows 7

How do I install printer software for my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus?  I had difficulty with the wireless connection, but that's fixed.  THe printer now displays the menu, but I can't find how/when to install the software.  Thanks

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 8 (17,068 Views)

Re: How do I install printer software on HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus? Windows 7

Hi,

Please go to this site to download the right package of the printer and install it on your machine.

Merry Christmas.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
henkel
Message 3 of 8 (16,303 Views)

I'm not looking for the download. I have the installation CD. Instructions that came with the product are not clear. My installation resulted in two printers being installed: Hp Officejet Pro 8600 and Officejet Pro 8600(newwork). I set the latter as default device and it seems to be working ok.

Student
fayeshoe
Message 4 of 8 (14,565 Views)

I've misplaced disk for HP officejet Pro 8600...how do I reinstall?

Student
joseyvero
Message 5 of 8 (14,376 Views)

rkbowley wrote:

How do I install printer software for my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus?  I had difficulty with the wireless connection, but that's fixed.  THe printer now displays the menu, but I can't find how/when to install the software.  Thanks

Honor Student
docjim
Message 6 of 8 (10,352 Views)

rkbowley wrote:

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 7 of 8 (10,329 Views)

Hey Docjim,

I understand you need the software for the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One Printer.

If you follow this document it will get you to put in your Windows version(auto detect if you wait a sec)

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4323...

From Select a download below click on the + on Driver- Product Installation Software.

Then choose Hp Officejet  Full Feature Software and driver.

Then Download and install.

This should resolve your issue.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
Student
Mona85
Message 8 of 8 (6,078 Views)

How to get the hp8600 on the IPad. IPad does not show any printers

After you select print for a document, it comes up Select Printer and.cliking on that I comes back and says no air printers found. How do I get this HP8600 to print from the iPad
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation