11-11-2010 07:05 PM
I have a PSC 2175 all-in-one (Printer, scanner, copier). My computer's hard drive needed to be replaced and now I have to reinstall the printer, but don't have the software needed to do this. HP support told me to buy a new printer but I can't do that. Also, printer is working perfectly, once installed!!! HELP!!!!!!
11-12-2010 09:43 PM
Click the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)