Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I locate my claim code for my 4630 HP Officejet?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

how do i locate my claim code hp officejet 4630

HP Recommended
I still need help to locate this claim code
HP Recommended

Hi @goBgo and  @Leneia,

Thank you both for joining the HP Support community.  I understand that you require the claim code for your Officejet 4630.

To get the printer claim code for your printer you need to enable web services.  The instructions on how to do this can be found in your user guide on page 60, in the section titled "To print using HP ePrint".  Now that you have your printer claim code, please follow the steps in the document about customizing the printer's email address.   

HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Series User Guide

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03909822.pdf

Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02940150

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

How do I locate my claim code for my 4630 HP Officejet?

HP Recommended

I printed out the form and no claim number appeared. It took me a long time to figure out how to connect the printer and get the form to print

HP Recommended

no claim code appeared on my printed form

HP Recommended

please respond

HP Recommended
EVBYG542AFU769
HP Recommended

when i added the printer to my other PC and laptop I did not need a claim code, now I got a new PC and its asking for a claim code, HP 4630

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.