Question

Student
Louisa_Tan
Message 1 of 2 (1,148 Views)
Accepted Solution

How do I update my HP Photosmart All-in-One to Windows 7 to suit my new computer?

My HP Photosmart All-in-One C5380 was bought in 2008, and it was connected to my LG laptop of Windows Vista. However, just this month, my LG laptop broke down and I bought a new Sony VAIO laptop.

However, I cannot seem to connect my printer to my laptop because the printer says that it does not accept Windows 7. I brought the computer to a repair shop and the salesman told me that there would be a program that could be downloaded from the HP website which would allow the HP printer to be able to connect to my new computer. But I can't seem to find it.

Could anyone please help me?

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (1,131 Views)

Re: How do I update my HP Photosmart All-in-One to Windows 7 to suit my new computer?

[ Edited ]

There are two flavors and multiple  versions of Windows 7. :smileyhappy: The critical issue is whather it is 32 or 64-bit. Here is where the software for Windows 7 is located. There is a dropdown on the web document that allows you to choose the OS appropriate software that you wish to download.

Best regards,
erico

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation