Question

Student
Louisa_Tan
Message 1 of 2 (1,164 Views)
Accepted Solution

How do I update my HP Photosmart All-in-One to Windows 7 to suit my new computer?

My HP Photosmart All-in-One C5380 was bought in 2008, and it was connected to my LG laptop of Windows Vista. However, just this month, my LG laptop broke down and I bought a new Sony VAIO laptop.

However, I cannot seem to connect my printer to my laptop because the printer says that it does not accept Windows 7. I brought the computer to a repair shop and the salesman told me that there would be a program that could be downloaded from the HP website which would allow the HP printer to be able to connect to my new computer. But I can't seem to find it.

Could anyone please help me?

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (1,147 Views)

Re: How do I update my HP Photosmart All-in-One to Windows 7 to suit my new computer?

[ Edited ]

There are two flavors and multiple  versions of Windows 7. :smileyhappy: The critical issue is whather it is 32 or 64-bit. Here is where the software for Windows 7 is located. There is a dropdown on the web document that allows you to choose the OS appropriate software that you wish to download.

Best regards,
erico

Help others by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation