08-27-2013 07:24 AM - edited 08-27-2013 07:25 AM
You can take the cartridges out.
Lift the latch/lever on the side of the basket area and take it out.
The basket area is the print head.
If you are not able to take the basket area out, then it is not detachable. You will need to do it through the display screen.
1. Press the settings button the printer.
2. Go to Tools
3. Clean print head/alignment
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)