How do you install the Solution Center for HP Officejet 4500 - G510a-f ? (1326 Views)
Student
WVFire_fly
Message 1 of 1 (1,326 Views)

How do you install the Solution Center for HP Officejet 4500 - G510a-f ?

I installed my CD that came with my All-In-One, then had a problem that said 'Solution Center' did not download to go to HP Site and Download it there. I thought everything was downloaded as it said ' Download Successful ' . But when I go to open my Solution Center I get a message that says it has not been installed. I'm trying to find out how I can get my FAXES to go to my Windows XP Computer because I can't set it to Automatic and I don't really want them in 'back up' taking up all the memory. If anyone knows how to install jus the ' Solution Center ' I would appreciate it very much if you could tell me how. I'm sure the Solution Center is going to come in handy for other things since I just bought this Brand New, no Instructions with it, and like all things New you have to learn how to use them and etc.  All help is greatly apprecitated. Have A Great Week.  :-) 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation