01-04-2013 06:24 PM
I cannot find directions for proper installation of the feed out tray on a new HP 6520 e-series printer. From instructional videos I see the opening where it is to go, but it does not snap into place. i would appreciate any tips or hints.
01-17-2013 12:11 PM
If so, the lid has 2 notches to hold it in place on the printer. These can be seen if the lid is flipped over. If one looks at the slot in the printer, above the paper tray, the matching notches can be seen that holds this cover in place. If one puts the lid at a downward 45 degree angle the lid will slide into place smoothly and lower down to align the notches that holds it in place.
Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)