02-16-2014 05:05 PM
Hello ... First time here and very technologically challenged .. Just bought HP PAVILION SLEEKBOOK, went to install my Canon all in one printer I have had for years and ...no drive .. SO my question is do I need to purchase a new one and if so what kind ? How do you install without a drive?? I am so confused ...
02-16-2014 05:44 PM
You should be able to go to the Canon website and download the drivers and software for your specific model printer.
I know I can with my Canon laser printer.
Then you shouldn't need the installation CD.
If you would like a DVD drive for other purposes, you can purchase any external usb DVD drive of your choosing.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)