12-09-2012 11:20 PM
My printer doesn't print office documents...but print online documents. I have used print scan doctor and the problem was identified as the basic driver. I uninstalled and downloaded the latest software but the installation does not finish succesfully. It ends where am asked about how i'll use my printer. Any help?
12-11-2012 08:31 AM
1. Click Start Menu
2. Choose devices and printers
3. Click ADD PRINTER
4. Choose LOCAL PRINTER
5. Choose EXISTING PORT
6. You will have two columns, Choose HP (right column), Choose Deskjet 990c (left column)
7. If you do not see that 990c driver, Click WINDOWS UPDATE, after updating, then try.
After downloading try to see if you could print.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)