12-18-2013 05:55 PM - edited 12-18-2013 05:57 PM
I understand your Officejet 5600 is stating that there is no connection to your computer. Are you trying to print a document or scan from the printer?
How is this printer connected? Wireless or USB.
Could you elaborate more on this issue you are experiencing?
Once I verify this information I can assist you with troubleshooting steps.
Looking forward to hear from you.
02-05-2014 07:08 AM
I have the same problem. The printer is a 5600 All-in-One. It's a windows operating system. The computer is connected via the usb port to printer port ---I think it's called an AB cable? We have tried a new cable and connecting a different comuter. The printer contiunes to show the message "No Connection" Everthing was working fine, and no changes have been made to the printer or computers prior to this message appearing.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)