11-05-2009 01:16 PM
I purchased a new computer with Windows 7 on it. When I try to install my printer, I get this message....operating system is not supported.....current os 601.64
i have tried with the setup disc and connecting it with the cable. Any suggestions?
11-05-2009 01:24 PM - edited 11-05-2009 01:25 PM
The disk that came with your product does not contain Windows 7 drivers. Drivers for your product are on the way. Please refer to the link below for the date your drivers will be released as well as instructions on how to get the best use out of your printer until then.
(this one is no longer active)
Although I am an HP Support Engineer, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
11-05-2009 01:31 PM
Your product does have an driver within Windows 7 and the full solution driver is coming her is a link to a document that should explain things for you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)