10-27-2011 09:04 AM
I just installed - twice the software for HP Officejet 4500 wireless all in one. Both times, when I open the HP Solutions Center it comes out blank? No icon to do anything within the Solutions Center
10-27-2011 10:23 AM
Sounds like you need to download the latest adobe flash at the following link http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)