Hp deskjet 1050 j410a series all in one printer driver software is not opening. (225 Views)
Honor Student
Shash22
Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Hp deskjet 1050 j410a series all in one printer driver software is not opening.

guys i have installed full featured printer driver software for windows 8 but i am not able to open the software after installation on clicking hp deskjet 1050 j410 series icon on desktop. it was working fine few days back but not i am tired from kepp trying to open it from lat 2 days. i want to scan documents urgent..and thus need to open the software pls provide me some solutions with the cause of issue

Provost
pcwizard
Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)

Re: Hp deskjet 1050 j410a series all in one printer driver software is not opening.

Hi Shash22,

Did you recently upgrade to the Win 8.1 release through the Microsoft store app?

If so, you will need to reinstall the printer driver in order for the new operating system to recognize it is there. Download and install the Win 8.1 full feature software from the link below.

HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation