09-20-2012 08:13 PM
I upgraded my wireless router to a apple airport extreme dual band It will not find the wireless network ssid of the 5ghz band, oand when i only use the 2.4 ghz band it sees the network ssid but will not connect even after I input the proper network password. I am at wits end and about to toss this thing in the garbage. It worked fine on the old airport extreme. Any suggestions
09-20-2012 11:15 PM
First, All HP wireless printers use 2.4GHz only and does not support dual band:
Try removing the wireless security from the network first, are you able to connect the printer then? It should help isolating your problem to see if it authenication may affect.
Then you may add the security back by trying different security modes as WPA or WPA2.
Please let me know if that may help,
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)