10-02-2012 04:44 PM
Try to install first the next patch:
2. When the window for install appears click the OK button:
3. Then restart the computer.
4. Try to install again the software for Officejet 4500.
....And now you will be able to install your print in the Asus laptop.
* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks
* also Click on the button Accepted Solution if your question is answered.
01-26-2014 05:23 PM
Hi, I have Officejet 4110, all in one and my Asus, with Win8 does not pick it up at all. I tried to download driver but nothing happens at all. please help