02-17-2012 07:21 AM
LaserJet 1010 printer
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Error - just a pop up box stating "this document failed to print"
HAd the printer working perfectly well for several years on previous computer but have recently changed the computer and thought that the printer hardware would simply be detected by the computer once plugged in.
It won't print a test page and when I try to troubleshoot it doesn't seem to help but the printed is certainly listed in the control panel under LPT1
Sorry to trouble you but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.......
03-30-2012 12:29 PM
Hi NIGET how you are doing well
Sorry to learn you are havgin this issue;
I will check any changes in the operating system and also make sure that is not conflict with a security App
disable all firewall,antivirus and any other that may be using this may help, also bear in mind this is a commercial printer I will strongly suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support in addition to here for yet a better chance at finding a prompt solution.
You may find the commercial Laserjet board here.
Best of luck
04-05-2012 05:50 PM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)