02-28-2014 10:48 AM
I have 650 addresses to print to #10 envelopes. What is the easiest way to print them when my HP 6500A Plus printer holds only 15 envelopes at a time?
03-03-2014 10:17 AM
I understand you have an Officejet 6500A Plus and are wondering the best way to get 650 envelopes printed. I will do my best to guide you in this.
You are correct, your printer only supports 15 envelopes in the tray at once.
This means, to print the envelopes, you will have to do the in batches of 15 as that is the most the tray can handle at once. Obviously it will take you a bit of time but you will be able to get them all printed in batches of 15.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)