12-30-2013 02:24 PM
I have a all in one 4500 series printer and it prints last page first. How can i get it to print first page first?
01-13-2014 01:14 PM - edited 01-13-2014 01:15 PM
You will need to reverse the print page order in the printer dialog box.
If you are using a mac you will need to select Paper Handling and then change the page order.
If you are using a Windows operating system, you will need to change 'Page Order' in the Print Preferences.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if this resolves the issue and or answers your question.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation