12-30-2013 02:24 PM
I have a all in one 4500 series printer and it prints last page first. How can i get it to print first page first?
01-13-2014 01:14 PM - edited 01-13-2014 01:15 PM
You will need to reverse the print page order in the printer dialog box.
If you are using a mac you will need to select Paper Handling and then change the page order.
If you are using a Windows operating system, you will need to change 'Page Order' in the Print Preferences.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if this resolves the issue and or answers your question.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)