I have a Photosmart AIO C309g-m that will not print black. Put in new cartridge. Did not work. (967 Views)
Student
jdcaldwell1
Message 1 of 2 (967 Views)

I have a Photosmart AIO C309g-m that will not print black. Put in new cartridge. Did not work.

Intern
EricN
Message 2 of 2 (941 Views)

Re: I have a Photosmart AIO C309g-m that will not print black. Put in new cartridge. Did not work.

Hello,

Sorry for your troubles, let's see if I can help. In this document, see Solution Six, Step 3 to ensure the cartridge is correctly vented. If the vent label appears to be fine, proceed to step 4 to clean the printhead following the standard 'toolbox' method. If you still have a problem, there are more extreme measures described in this post that you may find helpful (see the post shaded green for having solved the issue in that case).

Let me know if this helps or not (and, if so, please click the 'Kudo' icon to the left there). We need to get you back in business!

Regards,

Eric

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation