Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@exumry wrote:
Your solution results in telling me : "this installation is only for windows 7 and later" I have windows Vista - I need installation CD for my C3180 all in one printer running on HP Pavilion a6040n computer. How do I get it or download it?

You need to search the web under your model number.  go to the HP support site and download you drivers and manual from there. 

I serached for you and found your information.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-C3100-All-in-One-Printer-series/114651...

HP Recommended

thanky

thankyou sabagtooth04 and everyone else,

I have since a yr ago found my printer online and have gotten all the drivers and such that I needed to install the printer and everything that I wanted.

so I no longer need any help from anyone anymore!

I appreciate everyone's help alot!!

thankyou again!

katwoman61

ou sabsabretooth04retooth04,

I have since a yr ago found my printer online and have gotten aLL the drivers and such that I needed to install the printer and everything that I wanted.

so I no longer need any help from anyone anymore!

Thankyou everyone for you help!

I appreciate y'all,

katwoman61

HP Recommended
how do i download my printer with out my cd
HP Recommended

I have lost my installation CD. How can I reinstall it? my email is:- [Personal Information Removed]t  But at the moment talktalk is off the air, so emails are not possible

HP Recommended

Please instruct me to install HP printer HPEnvy4502 to my wireless computer

HP Recommended

@11budgie11 wrote:

Please instruct me to install HP printer HPEnvy4502 to my wireless computer

Insert CD that came with the printer and follow the instructions.

HP Recommended
I have lost the software installation disk to my all programs HP Deskjet 2050 J510 please help
HP Recommended

pls. help me i lost my installation CD 

HP Recommended

@slbenz wrote:

My installation CD is lost. How do i install my HP printer All in one?

HP Recommended
How do I oxtail my printer hp D1660... To my laptop i lost my cd
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.