Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Ik verloor mijn installatie-CD voor mijn gekregen HP Photosmart 5520.

Serial nr.[Personal Information Removed] en FPU No. CX042-64001

Help mij aub.

HP Recommended

The drivers for the Photosmart 5520 can be downloaded from HP here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@katwoman61 wrote:

nowhere does it have a scan.msi or msi.scan

can you send that to me please?

the dang thing stops and wants an MSI.scan and has an error msg of 1933 or close to that, I've installed and uninstalled this thing for 3 days straight and I still can't get it right.

help!!!:womansad:

KatS

and I don't inderstand Add Tag

cd is lost hp deskjet 1280

HP Recommended

i just got a new pc windows7 my old one was vista,now my printer will not print,have lost my cd

i have a HPdeskjet f4140,product #cb587-60001 s/n# [Personal Information Removed]. could i get a new disk?

HP Recommended

@lonandada07 wrote:

i just got a new pc windows7 my old one was vista,now my printer will not print,have lost my cd

i have a HPdeskjet f4140,product #cb587-60001 s/n# [Personal Information Removed]. could i get a new disk?

For the Deskjet F4140 you can download the Windows 7 drivers or order a replacement disk from HP here

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

can any one answer this one where can I download a driver for my officejet 4500 free?

HP Recommended

@28pinkrose wrote:

can any one answer this one where can I download a driver for my officejet 4500 free?

Click on the "Support and Drivers" link at the top of the page, then enter your model number and select your specific model.  Next select your operating system and then look for the appropriate full featured driver as well as any updates.

drivers.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

Love my F4440 printer, however, my computer crashed and lost my printer.  Can't use a disk anyhow due to disk getting stuck in computer. can this be downloaded.  Thank You!  

HP Recommended

@connie505 wrote:

Love my F4440 printer, however, my computer crashed and lost my printer.  Can't use a disk anyhow due to disk getting stuck in computer. can this be downloaded.  Thank You!  

What operating system? You can download the full featured driver from HP here.  Select the appropriate operating system the download and save the full featured driver and also look for any updates.  Do not connect the USB cable until instructed to by the installer.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

i have lost my cd so cannot connect my f2200 all in one deskjet to my computer 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.