Question
I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP printer or All in One?
Replies (254)

Student
Tuoyi
Message 21 of 255 (4,856 Views)

Re: I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP printer or All in One?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 22 of 255 (4,853 Views)

Tuoyi wrote:

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  Click here,  enter your printer model, then select Drivers and Software.  Next find the appropriate drivers and updates and download them to your computer then install them.  Typically the printer should not be connected to the computer until you are instructed to by the installer.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
kinka
Message 23 of 255 (4,804 Views)

i lost my installation cd HP photosmart all in one B109a and have a new computer. Was unable to transfer files from old pc.  I had an IT student try help me with this and for a little while it seemed successful. Now it seems to have vanished from the system. Not sure what to do. Need the printer up and running urgently.

thanks Kinka.

Honor Student
miriwoodruff
Message 24 of 255 (4,791 Views)

or57 wrote:

I have the same problem... I successfully download the driver for my All in One HP printer (1210v), but I find this message after the installation done: The file cannot be accessed by the system

What can I do?

or57 wrote:

I have the same problem... I successfully download the driver for my All in One HP printer (1210v), but I find this message after the installation done: The file cannot be accessed by the system

What can I do?

Student
TAYA
Message 25 of 255 (4,769 Views)

I LOST MY CD WAT I DO NOW
Student
jcpmom
Message 26 of 255 (4,664 Views)

I lost my install CD, is there another way to install my printer?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 27 of 255 (4,644 Views)

TAYA wrote:
I LOST MY CD WAT I DO NOW

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  Click here,  enter your printer model, then select Drivers and Software.  Next find the appropriate drivers and updates and download them to your computer then install them.  Typically the printer should not be connected to the computer until you are instructed to by the installer.

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 28 of 255 (4,643 Views)

jcpmom wrote:

I lost my install CD, is there another way to install my printer?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  Click here,  enter your printer model, then select Drivers and Software.  Next find the appropriate drivers and updates and download them to your computer then install them.  Typically the printer should not be connected to the computer until you are instructed to by the installer.

Student
MelMulligan
Message 29 of 255 (4,563 Views)

I would like to install a psc 1315 All in One Printer on a Mac computer.  I don't have the installation CD.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 30 of 255 (4,558 Views)

What Mac OS?  For OS X click here to download the drivers or order a replacement CD.  If you have OS 9 then select your operating system from the dropdown list.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation