06-14-2014 03:57 PM
This may sound dumb to everyone & this may not be the place for me to ask this but I'm trying to find out how to enlarge things on my printer. Does anyone know how to help me?
06-16-2014 06:01 PM
Hello katforever18, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I see you are experiencing printer issues. I would love to try and help you, but I do need a little information first. I am linking a few HP Support documents below that will show you how to find your product number. Also, please include which operating system you are using. Also, if you're using Windows, please include whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit. With this information and the product number we can provide you with accurate information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
Also, what exactly are you trying to enlarge?
Please let me know. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)