Question

Student
mesiders
Message 1 of 6 (10,225 Views)

I need DocumentViewer.msi and I don't have the installation disk.

I need the DocumentViewer.msi file and I don't have the installation disk.  How do I find this file?

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 6 (10,204 Views)

Re: I need DocumentViewer.msi and I don't have the installation disk.

Refer the following weblink that has the resolution to the error:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00811375&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Top Student
Monmouth
Message 3 of 6 (8,990 Views)

Vidya wrote:

Refer the following weblink that has the resolution to the error:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00811375&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

I used a "clean up" program and it deleted this file. I used up to 3 hours trying to find a fix. I cannot believe that I did not look at this forum sooner.  Vidya's advice worked perfectly and it only took about 5 mins.   Thank you, THANK YOU  !!  Vidya, you are a great HP employee advocate !!!!

Top Student
Monmouth
Message 4 of 6 (8,988 Views)

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION !! Nancy
Student
dongreeh
Message 5 of 6 (5,313 Views)

my computer is xp sp3 multimedia.  Whenever compuer is started desk top shows document viewer is trying to install documentviewers/msi and the file folder is missing and web service for dwnload is is not available.

I like to down load from your site.

thanks

Student
Ildihegnet
Message 6 of 6 (2,187 Views)

I need DocumentViewer. msi and my installation disk can't be used because my XP version is a newer version. Hvat can I do, plase help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation