04-26-2011 11:33 PM
I recently bought a used printer in excellent condition on ebay, but it did not have the installation disc.
The printer is the HP PSC 2210xi all-in-one printer and is very similar to the printer I had connected to my old desktop computer which still runs with the Windows 98 operating system.
I tried to use the installation disc from a very similar HP printer, but of course it did not work.
How can I either obtain an installation disc or the driver software online?
Spec page for the printer:
Spec. page for old Gateway 2000 G6-400 desktop computer with Windows 98 operating system could not be found online.
04-26-2011 11:59 PM
Unfortunately there is no software available through HP for PSC 2210xi , as there is no Support for Windows 98 based system.
You can try the software from the following link to get your printer working.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)