09-20-2012 08:18 PM
HELP!! I have tried everything!
I unplugged, waited several minuted, plugged back in.... same message.
I took out every ink color, made sure they were clean... same message.
did both steps several times...
HP Photosmart C6180
09-20-2012 10:11 PM
Here's a page that explains how to resolve that issue.
Give these instructions a try?
08-29-2013 12:43 PM
HP C7180 all in one have the error code Oxc 18a 0106 I changed all ink cartridgae to new ones but that did not stop teh error code, also powered off an on several times but no luck. How do you fix this?
09-02-2013 10:07 AM
Hi Sylvia, in my experience a lot of the 0xc18... codes are hardware related. Is your printer still in warranty?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)