Question

Honor Student
PushkarDua
Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

Incompatible Cartridge on PS C4480

my brother bought a  hp C4480 printer for uk london and gifted to me ..

i live in india.... when i got th printer the cartridges were used and exhausted... so i got them refilled cause everybody told me that i cant get a new caridge of a uk printer in india.. after about 70 prints my black cartridge started showin problem that it s incompatible with the printer... i got it and the coloured on refilled again and tried to use it..

but same message was appearing again so i purchased a new black cartridge but the problem is still there...

i think its a problem with printer and not with cartridge... anyways i have tried all the ways to trobleshoot but no progress...

its still there.. please help me guys...

Honor Student
PushkarDua
Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Incompatible Cartridge on PS C4480

the cartridges i got were 350 adn 351... since it was available only in uk i purchased 860 that is also compatible with it

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)

Incompatible Cartridge on PS C4480

If you got the printer from one region and moved to a new region you need to call customer support to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this; it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work. Check out the following document about regionalization.

http://goo.gl/twtyH

Also here is a link that gives information for contacting HP world wide so that you may access the proper contact information for where you reside: http://goo.gl/qHlWX.

I hope that this helps.
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation