12-16-2011 12:25 PM
Initial Setup- HP Offijet Pro 8600 Plus-Product No. CM750A-"Alignment Unsuccessful." i repeated and got same message.
I had removed all packing material and tape. Ink cartridges interted and clicked as locked as per animation.
Someone please give me an answer.
Better yet, how about a telephone number for HP Support?
I've had at least ten HP printers and never failed to get any of them started, right out of the box.
02-12-2012 07:01 PM
I am having the same identical problem. Have tried aligning the cartridge at least 6 times, moved it to a new location, checked for packaging materials yada yada. Tried copies and printing from computer no luck. Found the support line but does you know good on the weekend they are closed. Hope no one needs to print anything over the weekend. I wish I could assist you but I am hoping someone sees both post and thinks this maybe an issue.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)