06-13-2011 08:57 PM
My All in one L75000 does not print . It keeps saying my red cartridge is about to expire. It is a full cartridge by expires in June 2011. Can I bypass this message and get the printer to print and scan? It will not let me do anything even when it says to hit OK to continue. Please help my extended warranty has expired.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation