Installation of HP K209a Deskjet Ink Advantage All-In-One (4032 Views)
Top Student
Antrikshy
Message 1 of 2 (4,032 Views)

Installation of HP K209a Deskjet Ink Advantage All-In-One

I'm having a big problem. My new printer came with the usual CD and a few documentation. When installing the drivers and software, the installer stops at 'Preparing for Installation' or something. It keeps on going for hours on end. Even when I tried installing only a few important programs, I get the same problem. I tried downloading the basic drivers from the site, and it gives errors. 

The bigger problem: HP doesn't cover any such problem on the support site and it doesn't support my product on the live chat. Can anyone help me? I am trying to install it on a Compaq V2004AP, running Windows XP. I haven't tried this on Windows Vista, as my other PC is in the Service Center.

Master's Graduate
WendyM
Message 2 of 2 (4,028 Views)

Re: Installation of HP K209a Deskjet Ink Advantage All-In-One

Hi Antrikshy,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. Since this is a duplicate post I'm going to lock this one, please check your other post here for replies:
Installation of HP K209a Deskjet Ink Advantage All-In-One

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation