05-28-2013 12:08 PM
I don't know how to install this printer on a Windows 7 laptop. According to the instructions on the HP website I need to connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable. But I bought this printer in the year 2000, and there is no USB connection on it. What can I do?
05-31-2013 08:02 AM
Go to 'Add Printer' and select a local printer, then select the appropriate port. When the list of printers populates, select 'Windows Update'. This update takes a few minutes (no progress indicator during this update, so be patient). Once it completes, you will have the
HP Deskjet 930C/932C/935C available under the HP heading (not the Hewlett Packard section).
Please let me know if this helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)