02-06-2010 10:42 PM
The printer driver on original disk on my Photoshmart 7250 interferes with my USB port on my MacBook Pro Inetl 17' Core Duo and a particular piece of hardware i must use. If I only install the latest HP drivers from the Apple site, the printer and USB prot work fine, but I can't access my scanner or get ink levels.
Is there some way to install the other printer software without installing the printer driver?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)